The TOPMOST reason I absolutely love internet, is, it takes investigative journalism to one level WAYYYYY up. What awesome fun.
P.S. "Top Ten Reasons Why Geeks Are Better Lovers" Now did you ever think you'd find a story such as this.
I personally think it just doesnt get any more 'factual' than this. Agreed 100%. My top ten reasons -
1. Foremost, the really smart guys are less likely to be threatened by smart girls. ( that's right, this is my blog and ofcourse I'm allowed to use my very own assumptions about myelf ;-) bracket close.
2. They type all day, think.
3. I'm absolutely certain they are aware of quality over quantity. Realtionships and people per se.
4. I like men when their talks have content and varied subjects. Its so much more intriguing than having to talk about JUST cell phones.
5. Hehe, just as the writer said, "They are not socially equipped to cheat on you! ( wanna bet?)"
6. They really research - 'Everything'. Its not even funny. And its all good, detail oriented, you see. Ofcourse, we've all researched sex (and related terms) in dictionaries in high school, but these guys have really got it going.
7. Most of them wear glasses. Enough said.
8. No cheap flirting. And even when they try, its lame and super cute.
9. They Observe. They Experiment. And They Infer. Very Quick learners.
10. They are very very fun company. They talk sense, read, know good music and they play scrabble with you.
Friday, June 15, 2007
'Simple, extremely predictable yet enchanting
calm, serene and moreso with a willful unmistakable vigour
unimaginably petite wrists and an indomitable spirit
anger, protest, rebellion and silence'.
Nope, I am not making a list of pick the odd word out lines.
There could not have stood a better example. None of us are typecast-able. No one word defines any of us. We're all a shabby cluster of infinite qualities and possibilities.
We meet ourselves in a thousand disguises time and again, within ourselves. Some we radiate, some we reject and yet more that we do not understand at all.
It's all like a linen of quintessential multiple realities. Just as our problems, so as our souls. Well, I wish that in life, may we all be what ever all we can be.