Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life Befuddles Me

Yes, it does. And in ways that I seldom understand. The past two weeks have probably been the toughest since I moved to Bombay. For some reason I find it difficult to be honest today and yet, I'd like to talk it out. I feel depressed. My health is all over the place, my family is not at its best and well, I just don't feel at rest now. You know, its not the best time in the world when every day, at least once, you ask out aloud, when will all this stop?

You know I'm going around minding my own business, why cant I just be left alone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Ms Shahney,
Although i do not know you on a one-to-one basis, but, from whatever little exposure window you have allowed your blog followers into your life, i 'believe' that you are tougher than the toughest of times.

Please continue to believe in yourself and the values for which you stand.

wish i could lend you an ear/shoulder but i'm sure you don't really need it. you have wonderful friends like hussain n sonya to take care of u.spend sum more with them if its possible.

lastly, as the cliche goes-'Even this shall pass'
take care of your health,
warm regards,
Hitesh Chimnani.

Nas said...

I think we all pass through such phases in our life when things get 'too much'. Everything seems to go wrong at the most inconvenient moments and one leads onto the next which is intermingled with the one after.

I second what Honey said above me, as things get worse keep the faith. And if believe hard enough your belief may just turn into reality. And as things get worse, at least you'll know there'll be a lot to get better, and when it does, you can once again enjoy life.

Take care, stay smiling
Have a lovely weekend.
:)

Subhajit said...

Just can't digest a post like this from an effervescent person... Cheers!

Sonia said...

I hear ya girl! Do what cheers you up, take a break :)

Ire said...

Hang in there...everything is going to be good!