So, I want to come back home to-
1. A small house with a balcony which views over to the freeways.
2. Somebody I'll be glad to see.
3. The control over the TV remote when I drink Chai.
4. Friendly silence or Inviting music, eitherway.
5. Books and Movies :) Infinitely.
6. A clean bed and white sheets.
8. A comfortable couch to watch movies on and a huge, all encompassing blanket to get lost in.
9. A shelf of games.
10. A conversation like "what went on today?" :)
11. Someone to laugh with. Dance with. Drink with. Order food with. 'This' one might get longer, so, 'this' on a different post, sometime else .
12. Familiarity. ( All smiles)
I often wondered if any/every routine gets boring after a while? I have come to realize now that I'm not a person who seeks dynamic evenings and autumn leaves resolute anyway. It so happens that there are days and even weeks with nothing 'big' going on where I'd be obligated to a set pattern of work, dinner, talk and sleep. But I now think that, then, even patterns are worth looking forward to. I would still rejoice in the relaxed routine. Greatly revel in, evenings with nothing to do but talk and watch movies.
Just as I do now, 7:30 PM, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Everyday, without fail. There is no greater feeling then to proudly follow it. Always.